Friday, June 10, 2011

Why would we do this to our family?


We love them too much!!  Our family is everything... and these boys will add more to everything!  We are so excited to bring them home and share them with not only our family, but our friends and the world.  They will offer a love and craziness to our family and community, that I can't even find within myself.  After hanging out with some awesome kiddos who have Down Syndrome, Justin and I knew we needed this for our family.


Layton is one of my best friends... No matter how messy my hair is, how bad my attitude is, he loves me.  He see only the best in me.  He's great!  And because he's great, I can't be anything but great around him.  He inspires me to greatness...  We have to have this standard in our family.  We have to be one big family, together forever.  With these little ones to guide us, we will be there.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am so excited for your family as you embark to adopt two very precious and special little boys:) My husband and I leave in 11 days to head to your boys' orphanage to adopt our son, Dima:) I look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trishna and Justin, I am/was Olegs warrior! I have prayed for him to find his family since the end of last year and I have been his warrior since January! I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait until the boys are home, it will be AMAZING!!!!!!
    Even though I have never met them Oleg and Shane both have special places in my heart (as do you guys)and I love them so much!!! THANK YOU for being their soon to be parents :) Here is my email lovefortheorphan@aol.com
    I can't wait to get to know you guys more and help you fundraise to bring your boys home!
    Love you guys <3

    Madison
    www.olegshope.blogspot.com
    loveforhteorphan@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo thats a post that every couple should read! you guys! you sound so amazing xx

    ReplyDelete